A fast growing US color cosmetics brand is seeking a Production Executive (cosmetics packaging) for the buying office in Hong Kong.
- Manage products from start to finish
- Plan and oversee production timeline
- Work with head office & other teams throughout the process to ensure responsible products are well developed and shipped within the planned timeline
- Evaluate and manage contract manufacturer capabilities and procedures, utilizing pre-planned methods to ensure effective cost control and maximum productivity are achieved for all new and existing products
- Influence improvements in supplier manufacturing processes, and line efficiencies to help improve products qualityand cost structure for the brand
- Work directly and closely with suppliers to effectively understand and communicate manufacturing processes and their implications for PD & Operations teams decision-making.
- Required a minimum of 5 years of orders follow up and sourcing experience
- Extensive knowledge of cosmetics packaging of plastics injection/extrusions, cut and sewn products & paper packaging
- Knowledge of ERP or Navision system
- Strong understanding of development and production process/supplier capability principles
- Strong negotiation/influencing and analytical skills
- Good problem-solving, time-management, planning and projects management skills
- Hardworking, energetic, proactive, extremely organized and detail-oriented.
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#0116|