- Administer and coordinate production activities across post-press production departments
- Work in close cooperation with PMC, PD, and QA team to ensure timely completion of production tasks in accordance with quality and efficiency targets
- Supervise and train floor personnel to continuously build standardized processes, as well as achieving individual targets and KPI goals
- Perform adequate planning and maintenance of departmental human and machine resources
- Work closely with Assistant General Manager to drive continuous improvement in quality, efficiency, and productivity through effective utilization of resources
- 5+ years of relevant experience at supervisory level at a printing manufacturer
- Extensive experience in book, stationery, and package printing
- Comprehensive knowledge of post-press processes, including machineries and materials properties
- Strong leadership and management ability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Station in PRC (Shenzhen) 5 days per week
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Printing, Manufacturing, Engineering or related discipline
Double Pay and Medical Coverage will be offered to the successful applicant.
We look forward to speaking with you.
All personal data collected will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.