1. Managing the daily operation of production line
2. Handle quality risk and ensure quality standard in production
3. Review and produce production schedule
4. Monitoring and verification of HACCP & ISO22000
5. Supervise and train staff to work under job safety regulation
1. Post-secondary (Diploma/Certificate)
2. At least 5 years experience in food production
3. Knowledge of HACCP & ISO22000
4. Knowledge & technology in management
5. Fluent reading and written Chinese, English
6. Strong problem-solving skill
5-day work week, double pay, bonus, meal allowance & up to 21 days annual leave
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#6930|