• To develop high quality professional examinations and related services for Hong Kong and other business areas
• To provide support in the operations of examinations and professional certification of recognised banking qualifications
• To design and execute measures to manage and enhance the quality of professional examinations and events
• To participate in the projects on assessment agency, qualification framework and competence development
• To liaise with in-house clients about the assessment and certification arrangement
• To communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners, including academics, bank practitioners and regulatory representatives
• To provide secretariat support to institutional meeting including but not limited to AGM, HKIB Committee and Sub-committee meetings
• To manage and execute projects assigned by supervisors
• Bachelor’s degree holder or above
• Minimum 5 years of work experience, preferably with proven experience in education, training or banking industry
• Attentive to details, have the ability to multitask, self-motivated and eager to learn, must be a team player with strong leadership
• Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good project management and quality management skills
• Proficient in computer software application including Word, Excel, Power-point
• Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Professional Assessment Manager (Development)
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by clicking Apply Now.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes)
|Job ref no.||CT3123215-01#0065|
The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) is a professional organisation in Hong Kong established in 1963. The institute is devoted to enhance the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and examinations relevant to their needs.
We are now looking for: