(1) Undertake teaching at undergraduate levels;
(2) Provide leadership in research and programme/curriculum development;
(3) Conduct research that leads to publications in rigorously refereed reputable journals;
(4) Organize and engage in scholarly activities; and
(5) Perform academic and administrative duties.
(1) a PhD degree in Accounting or relevant discipline;
(2) CPA or equivalent qualification in accounting;
(3) Keen and affable teacher, and a good publications record indicating research capability;
(4) Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and team-building skills; and
(5) good networks in both academic and the profession at regional and international levels.
Remuneration Terms of appointment and remuneration package are negotiable and highly competitive.
Application Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education [Fax: (852) 2972 7214; E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
|Job ref no.||CT3116513-01#1125|