We are looking for a passionate team player to join our energetic team. Great opportunity for candidates who LOVE to TRAVEL!
- Plan and organise study tours for clients
- Handle inquiries and establish good relationship with clients and suppliers
- Make all related travel bookings
- Conduct seminars and prepare various documents
- Leading/Supervising study tours overseas
- Provide administration support including enrolment and invoicing
- Explore new business opportunities and assist in promotional events
- Degree holder or above
- Enjoy travelling and working with students
- Out-going, Mature, Responsible and able to work independently
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Attention to detail
- High organizational skills – time management, prioritization and multitasking skills and able to meet deadlines
Please send your full resume and expected salary to Ms Terrie Wong ([via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]). Further details and enquiries, please contact Ms Terrie Wong at 2114 4092.
Information provided will only be used for consideration of your application and employment-related purpose.
|Job ref no.||CT3120695-01#0004|
|Require to Travel||
International Student Exchange Centre (ISEC) holds a travel agency licence (licence Number: 353419) to run all inbound and outbound tours.
We have been running overseas study tours for over 20 years to various countries such as Australia, England, Canada, New Zealand, America, Germany and Singapore. During the years we have worked with over 100 schools in Hong Kong and served lots of students from 7 to 25 years old.