The Program Executive is responsible for managing programs and events related to youth development.
1) To initiate, develop and manage programs, events and other initiatives related to youth development
2) To build good relationship with members of the Foundation, the awardees of both Awards, and the youth members by actively engaging them in key events and organizing regular member activities
3) To develop and implement integrated communications strategies through online platforms, campaigns or other means
4) To assist in the administration of a new funding scheme for entrepreneurs
5) To implement working processes for effective office operations
6) To perform general office administration and other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
1) Minimum 2 years of work experience with proven abilities in event management (candidates with more than 5 years of work experience may be considered as Program Manager)
2) Solid work experience in non-profit organizations and/or sound knowledge of event management an advantage
3) Experience in media / public relations / social media marketing an advantage
4) Experience in administration of funding scheme for entrepreneurs an advantage
5) Passionate about youth development and training, willing to serve and work with youth; possessing youth-related service experience an advantage
6) Strong ability in program development, attentive to details
7) Strong analytical ability in data processing and analysis
8) Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
9) Strong sense in presentation, content development and visuals development
10) Knowledgeable in MS Office and Chinese processing; and in photo and video editing an advantage
1) Collaborative abilities in working with peers, youth and volunteers
2) Strong sense of responsibility and reliability
3) Optimistic personality to handle high pressure environment and tight schedule
4) Strong ability to work independently, proactively and efficiently
5) Willing to venture into new areas of responsibilities
6) Flexible to work in weekends/evenings and overseas occasionally
Monthly Salary: starting point around HK$15,000 per month plus discretionary bonus/gratuity for Program Executive; and around HK$22,000 per month plus discretionary bonus/gratuity for Program Manager
(Salary level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the candidate)
Fringe Benefits: Annual leave, medical benefit and MPF
Cover letter outlining your suitability for the position, together with a personal resume on career experience, qualifications, current and expected salary and earliest start date, should be sent thru Apply Now
Candidates who are shortlisted for interview will receive an invitation in about three to five weeks from the date of application. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Less experienced candidates will be considered for the position of Program Director.
(All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment related purposes only. Unsuccessful applicants’ application documents and other personal data will be destroyed 12 months after the recruitment process is completed. YAF will ask prospective employees to conduct Sexual Conviction Record Check if necessary.)
|Job ref no.||CT3116251-01#0002|
Established in 2010, the Youth Arch Foundation (YAF) is a charitable organization dedicated to serving youth in Hong Kong. YAF strives to recognize and foster youth talents; and to encourage youth to contribute to society through community services.
YAF presents two awards annually that aim at commending promising secondary school students, namely the Hong Kong Outstanding Students Award (since 1985) and the Youth Arch Student Improvement Award (formerly known as the Most Improved Students Award) (since 1991). A wide range of activities (e.g. Student Internship Program, Overseas Service Trip, Career and Life Planning Support Programs) are organized for awardees to actively participate in community services and to realize leadership potential. In addition, YAF established the Dreams Club and Youth Committee that provide platforms for youth to interact and learn from each other; and to support youth in terms of their personal, educational, career and life developments.