– a university degree
– experience in a role such as CAA, or Program Manager. Fully understand the role of CAs and CAAs.
– the ability to work and coordinate programs across the entre WM organization
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#0456|
- Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to the talent programs managed by the Chief of Staff.
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives for the CA Associate Program, the CAA Cadet Program, the PWMA Apprenticeship Program and the Summer Internship Program.
You’ll be working in the Sales and Capabilities team which is under the Greater China Chief of Staff. We run and manage all front line staff development and pipeline management.