Responsible for TV program scheduling and acquisition.
- Degree hold or above;
- 2-3 years working experience preferred;
- Strong interest in TV industry;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin;
- Hands-on experience in MS Office and Chinese typing;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Attentive to details with good organizing skill;
- Candidates with less experience or fresh graduates will be considered as Program Assistant.
Interested parties please apply with full resume (including current and expected salary) by clicking Apply Now.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#5584|
Mei Ah is one of the leading home entertainment company in the Industry.
Headquartered in Tseung Kwan O with assoicated operations in audio video post production, film production and TV broadcasting operations providing total entertainment to our esteemed customers.
If you consider yourself to be dynamic and results-oriented, with a career objective to be the driving force behind a market leader in the most promising industry in today global economy, be part of our winning team!
We offer challenging jobs, career development opportunities and competitive salaries to the right candidates.