- Implement Dental Care Program for elderly and low-income family and HOPE for Elderly Day, an annual volunteer outreach;
- Organize activities with the elderly in HOPE worldwide elderly centre
- Communicate with organizational partners;
- Perform daily administrative duties including handling enquiries (via Whatsapp/ Social Media/ Phone calls); and
- Perform any other necessary duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Gerontology, Social Science or related discipline
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- 1 year or above working experience, preferably in elderly or family service
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, attentive to details, well organized with positive attitude
- A good team player and able to work in collaboration with others to deliver results
You are invited to submit your application via the "Apply" button. Please make sure that you send your resume and expected salary in the application.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 6 months or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.
|Job ref no.||CT3132421-01#0001|
HOPE worldwide is an international charity that aims at serving the poor in Hong Kong and China. Currently, our programmes serve vulnerable elderly, underprivileged children and youth in Hong Kong, and also poor children in rural communities and urban areas in China.