Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Report to the Senior Programme Officer to design and deliver high quality sports programmes that align with the organisation’s vision and mission;
• Handle all administrative work of responsible programmes other than coaching, including but not limited to vetting students’ applications forms, venue booking, equipment purchase, sports competitions application, constant communication with parents, student performance monitoring, etc.;
• Monitor progress and expenditure of responsible programmes, to ensure that they will achieve their objectives, meet our pledges, and be carried out within our scope and budget;
• Proactively establish and maintain good relationships with local primary and secondary schools, NGOs and other stakeholders to support our student recruitment;
• Supervise part-time front-line staff and contract-based coaches on their performances and work ethics;
• Support the writing of reports for current programmes as well as proposals for new programmes.
• Support other teams’ function through big data collection, spotting students for marketing exposure, arranging students to attend non-sports learning experience activities and advocacy initiatives, etc.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
Unit 1801-2, 18/F, Jubilee Centre, 46 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5605 6013 Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] Website: www.inspiringhk.org
• Willing to travel to various districts in Hong Kong in weekday evenings and weekends, with transport subsidy and compensation leave;
• Organized and detail-oriented;
• A strong team player capable of working with different personalities from different functional
• Strong ability to complete multiple assignments concurrently whilst balancing competing
priorities and meeting deadlines;
• Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and other relevant graphic design software preferred;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese preferred;
• Knowledge of and passion for InspiringHK Sports Foundation and the charitable/education
How to apply: Please send a full resume with a cover e-mail, current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Please specify the job title you are applying in the email subject.
Applicants who do not hear from us within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, colour, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job ref no.||CT3119833-01#0010|
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited
Founded in 2012, InspiringHK Sports Foundation (IHKSports) is a tax-exempt charity under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance, with a vision to promote social mobility, gender equality, social inclusion and healthy lifestyle with sports. We equip youth - irrespective of background, gender and race - with sportsmanship qualities such as perseverance and teamwork, so they can better meet challenges in life.
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.