Working Hours: 9am-6pm
1. To design artworks for publicity materials, publications, exhibition display, exhibits design, and social media platforms;
2 .To prepare illustrations for publicity materials, publications, exhibition display, exhibits design, and social media platforms;
3. To prepare multimedia and photographic works for various type of publicity works;
4. To assist supervisors in providing administrative support and organising publicity campaigns and related activities for mental health promotion; and
5. To perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required .
1. Must have completed tertiary education in the field of Design, preferably in visual/ graphic communications (視覺/ 圖像傳達) ;
2. Be proficient in design applications, Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design;
3. Have at least two years of working experience in design, preferably in a professional design setting (design /advertising agencies); and
4. Have solid experience in handling multidisciplinary design work in the areas of print, exhibition, digital media, branding & identity will be an advantage
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 25730668
|Job ref no.||T2018-089 (CT3110702-01#0440)|
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us: