- Assist Social Workers in the preparation and implementation of systematic training programs on parenting
- Launch social and recreational programs for service users
- Associate degree/High Diploma or above
- With social service experience, preferably in family or children service setting
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 3/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] by 17th Mar, 2019.
1. The Association is a non-governmental organization which provides professional service for children and youth. With effect from December 1, 2011 staffs are required to complete and pass the Sexual Conviction Record Check
2. We are an equal opportunities employer
3. Application form can be downloaded from our website: http://www.bgca.org.hk
4. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purpose.
|Job ref no.||CT3119990-01#0067|
Our Association was established in 1936. Our mission “Nurture the Young Create the Future" has always guided our works in facilitating the wellbeing of children and young people. To further our development, we are now inviting competent candidate to join our team. For details, please visit our website www.bgca.org.hk.