• Participate in full cycle of application development with both front and back end applications
• Work with the team in researching for new techniques, adequate frameworks, container architectures, or whatever it fits into the product
• Require working out a project or product from conception to final deployment
• Optimize and improve existing system
• Collaborate and liaise with team members and stakeholders to solve both technical issues and business requirement enquiries
• Degree holder, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum 1-4 years working experience in software development experience
• Knowledge of wealth management or securities systems is a plus
• Proficiency in using query languages and fundamental database skills
• Familiarity with one or more development frameworks such as AngularJS, Vue.js, NodeJS
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in full stack development using modern application framework
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
• Self-motivated, good team player with pleasant & independent, attributes
• Fresh graduate will also be considered as Programmer
• Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, annual leave, anniversary leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05929006-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||ANAPR-PDFE-ETW (CT3118011-01#0428)|
|Require to Travel||
ET Wealth Limited, a member of Hong Kong Economic Times Group ( 香 港 經 濟 日 報 集 團 ) - HKEx Stock Code: 423, is an industry leader in providing total wealth management solutions and funds information database to the Financial Services Industry. Since its launch, the company has obtained exponential growth and has received well acceptance from many key industry players including major Retail Banks, Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) and Insurance Companies in the entire Greater China Region.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following opening: