• Responsible for financial application development and coding for trading systems
• Report development according to specification
• Perform testing and prepare related documentation
• Responsible to provide support including troubleshooting and ad-hoc queries
• Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Knowledge in Java and Oracle is an advantage
• Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
• Self-motivated, good team player
• Able to work under pressure and within tight schedule
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
• 5-day work week
• Discretionary Bonus
• Medical Insurance
• Varity of Leaves (e.g. Birthday, Marriage Leave etc.)
• Varity of company activities and training
We offer attractive package including medical insurance scheme and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and only for employment-related purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3111958-01#0235|
|Require to Travel||
Incorporated in 1996, INFOCAST LIMITED is a leading vendor of financial technology (FinTech) products and services in Hong Kong. We specialize in providing enterprise-level solutions and securities (stocks) trading platforms to banks and brokerages in Hong Kong and across Asia. We are also a HKEX-licensed market data vendor.
We currently have over 100 IT related professionals in Hong Kong, serving over 150 bank and brokerage clients. Through our four core values of comprehensiveness, innovation, customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness, we commit to deliver the highest quality tailor-made products and services to meet the needs of our clients.
We apply the latest technologies and infrastructure to deliver the highest performance, resilience, robustness and security. All products also support multi-companies, multi-markets, multi-products, multi-currencies and multi-business models. As a complete trading solutions provider, our professional team ensures ongoing support and maintenance.
To cope with our rapid growth of business in FinTech, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following position,