• Involvement in collecting user requirements, systems design and analysis, implementation and documentation
• Maintain and enhance company existing IT systems to ensure smooth and reliable operation.
• Handle internal IT requests on systems modification and enhancement
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
• Experience in business mobile application development and implementation is preferable
• Strong programming experience and proficient in the following - Objective-C, Swift, Java for Android,
• Must have strong database skills in MS SQL Server
• Experience in the following is also desirable - ASP.NET, C#, PHP
• Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to handle technical or business questions.
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with team members & business users.
• Ability to work independently.
• Good command of English & fair Mandarin
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification. A wide range of benefits including 5-days work, MPF, Medical & Dental Scheme, Annual Leave, Double Pay, Incentive Bonus and Education Allowance will be offered.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please e-mail your application with full resume including date available, present and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for consideration of your application. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.
|Job ref no.||CT3115956-01#0002|