- Support development and enhancement of web GUI / backend provision httpAPI / mobile application httpAPI
- Perform testing & debugging
- Prepare technical specification, pre and post production manuals
- Provide the support to the production system
- Collect user requirements, system analysis and design
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Positive thinking, self-motivated and sound communication skill (Cantonese, English, Mandarin)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, willing to learn
- Familiar with web and java based development, database SQL development and some UNIX scripting
- Strong hand-on development skill in below
HTML / CSS / Ajax web application
MySQL / Other SQL DB server
Apache / Tomcat / Linux / Unix
- Proficiency in mobile application development like iPhone / Android will be an advantage BUT not essential
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9788|
VSC Solutions Company (VSC) was founded in Hong Kong in 1999. We develop advanced telecom services solutions for the global market. Our customers range from Tier 1 telecommunications carriers to smaller telecom services operators and resellers. Our solutions assist our customers improve their business result by deploying the latest Internet Protocol (IP) based infrastructure and offering innovative new services to their subscribers.
We are expanding our team in response to new business. If you are looking for the opportunity to work with the next generation of IP based telecom services solutions in a challenging environment as a member of a small engineering team, then we would like to speak with you.
In 2007, the VSC Ltd. was recognized by the HK ICT Awards and by Hong Kong Awards for Industries (HKAI) as a leading company in our industry.
Chosen among thirty best of the best competitors in Hong Kong VSC won the Best Business Bronze Award from HKICT and Technological Achievement Certificate of Merit from the HKAI.