1. Participate in system development, design, testing and support
2. Assist System Analyst / team leader in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
3. Provide ongoing user and application support
1. Subject in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
2. Minimum 1~2 years working experience in IT programming
3. Experience in programming: HTML, JQuery, SQL, Java, Servlet, JSP / PHP is an advantage
4. Good interpersonal skills and able to work with other team members.
Interest parties please send your full resume with expected salary and the earliest available date via mail to Human Resources Department, The Society for the Promotion of Hospice Care - Jockey Club Home for Hospice at No.18, A Kung Kok Shan Road, Shatin, Hong Kong or by email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. 應徵者請將履歷及期望薪酬電郵至 [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] 或郵寄至 沙田亞公角山路18號「賽馬會善寧之家」人事部收。
(Personal Data will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Job ref no.||CT3116798-01#0002|
The Society for the Promotion of Hospice Care (SPHC) is a non‐government organization now operating a new facility in Shatin called the Jockey Club Home for Hospice Care (JCHH). JCHH caters for patients facing life‐limiting illnesses while also providing support for their families.