The incumbent will be responsible for assisting to the Construction Manager to oversee the project and ensure the budget, delivery and schedules are in line with specifications. He/she will also review project specifications, construction drawings and technical clarifications.
- Degree holder in Architecture discipline
- At least 3 years project experience would be preferred
- With working experience in the leisure, recreation and theme park is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0015|