Added to your applied jobs.
You can browse your job application history here.Undo this action
Looking for similar jobs?View Jobs
1. Handling incoming calls and other communications;
2. Providing customer services on projects status;
3. Managing and handling submission materials provided by applicants;
4. Performing general office clerk duties for regular meetings;
5. Managing filing system;
6. Handling other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
1. HKCEE / DSE or above with passes in English and Chinese;
2. Minimum 1 years’ experience in administrative works. Experience in building construction is highly preferable;
3. Familiar with PC operation such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;.
4. Be able to work both independently and in a team with good interpersonal and communication skill;
5. Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
6. With documentation skills and customer service experience is preferred;
7. Good command of English and Chinese.
How to apply
BSL is an equal opportunity employer and offers attractive career prospects and remuneration to the successful candidate.
Apply with full resume including current and expected salary with date of availability to The Human Resources Unit by clicking the Apply Now button or post to Room 105-108, 1/F, Jockey Club Environmental Building, 77 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information received will be filed for future reference. Personal data will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and retained for no more than six months.
|Job ref no.||BEAM/2022/05/PJA-TCS|
|Require to Travel||
Founded in 2010, BEAM Society Limited (BSL) is a public body running a voluntary green building labelling scheme which is widely used in Hong Kong, and is one of the founders of the Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC). Appreciated by both the Hong Kong Government and developers, BEAM assessment and certification provides building users with a single performance label that demonstrates the overall quality of a building, whether it be new, refurbished or already in use. A qualified BEAM project is safer, healthier, more comfortable, more functional and more efficient.
BSL is committed to the highest international standards of promoting and developing BEAM assessment tools, assessing green buildings in the community and training professionals. Our BEAM assessment tools has certified green building developments encompassing over 140 million square feet of space and over 50,000 residential units. On per capita basis, BEAM is one of the most widely used voluntary green building labeling schemes of its kind in the world.
Motivate the sustainability of buildings across Asia Pacific, educate our stakeholders and the public is what we do. Join us, if you have the impulse to face these challenges.