Geek+ leads the technology revolution, by applying advanced robotics and AI technologies to realize high-flexibility and intelligent logistics automation solution. We are always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our company.
We are now seeking for an Project Consultant/ Deputy Project Director to join our team. Are you someone who is driven by curiosity, craves a good challenge? Join us and be part of this exciting adventure!
About the role
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Recognize potential risks, assess client need, solve problems from client side, manage client communication and participate in client meetings
- Oversee all projects, review project status together with project owners and provide consultant on action plan, schedule, or any necessary activities as required
- Coach and guide the project owners to well manage project process, such as managing changes to scope, cost and schedule of project work
- Allocate appropriate resources to ensure projects are completed within given time and budget
- Coordinate priorities and resources between multiple projects
- Facilitate sessions to effectively resolve issues if any
- Participate in project performance review meetings and discussions with both internal and external party
- Report status, develop project-related documentation and implement lessons learned
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings of personnel related to project
- Motivate team members to constantly improve project delivery process efficiency and outcome quality
- Participate in pre-sales business development activities, if necessary.
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Computer Science, Logistics Management, IT related discipline or equivalent
- Possess Project Management Certification
- At least 10 – 15 years working experience in project management and with at least 3 – 5 years solid working experience in Senior Project Manager role
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Problem solving and analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Aggressive, result-oriented and hard working
- Excellent communication with all levels of people and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience in logistic/ warehouse operation and automation is preferred
What we offer:
- Five-day work week
- Young and energetic work culture with regional exposure
- Cozy office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge, self-served beer and snack
- Double pay & attractive performance bonus
- Medical and dental benefits and insurance
- 14 to 21 days Annual Leave
- Convenient work location: KCC
If your qualifications, experience, and aspirations match our requirements, please send your resume with your current and expected salary to us.
All information and materials submitted to Geek+ will remain strictly confidential and be treated for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.