- Assist in Project Management and conduct the Project Implementation, including User Requirement Study, Documentation, System Testing, and User Training.
- Provide Customer Hotline Support to our corporate clients
- Degree holder in IT/ Business related disciplines
- Basic knowledge in SQL is an advantage
- Customer and Result-oriented with strong business sense
- Self-motivated, hard-working, willing to learn, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Fresh graduate will be considered as trainee
- Excellent exposure to various business operations in corporate clients
- Career growth
- On-job training
- 5 day week
- Medical Insurance
Interested parties please send full resume with job responsibilities, career history, education, skills, current & expected salary, and date available in MS Word Format by clicking Apply Now
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#5359|
TOGO Pacific Limited is one of the leading Web-based ERP Solution providers in Hong Kong, providing different kinds of business solutions including but not limited to Trading, Shipping, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Accounting, HR, CRM, SCM, and tailor-made system projects.
To cope with our business growth, we invite dynamic and self-motivated talents to join our team.