- Coordinate with clients and sub-contractors to facilitate site progress, safety and quality control.
- Attend site visits and meetings.
- Prepare and regularly review short term program, master program, materials and shop drawings submission schedule.
- Plan, prepare, organize and maintain project documentations
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree/ Diploma in Building Studies or equivalent
- Min. 5 years relevant working experience
- 2 years in maintenance work in the capacity of site representative or working experience in the government maintenance work is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of AutoCad and MS office
- Strong communication and problem solving skill.
- Immediate available is an advantage
Candidates with less or more experience will be considered as
“Assistant or Senior Project Coordinator "