- Responsible for all engineering works including maintenance of existing and upcoming plants/projects within the Group.
- Manage works/projects activities to meet its requirements.
- Carry out in-house feasibility studies and planning for new works.
- Liaise with in-house departments to provide engineering supports as needed.
- Perform market research and ad-hoc jobs.
- Degree / Higher diploma in Engineering Management/ Project Management with a proven background in multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience with project and contract management, maintenance and site co-ordination work. Strong analytical skills in planning & design new works.
- Strong organization and leadership skills with excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Experience in plastic recycling industry and production operation would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Knowledge in Auto CAD (Computer Aided Design);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin); and
- Initiative, able to work independently under pressure.
Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#3923|
IWS Group and its subsidiaries are specialized in waste management, principally engaged in the waste recycling and waste solutions provider business. We produce and trade in tissue paper and recycled paper products, waste paper and provide waste paper management services.
With over 40 years of experience in the recycling industry, IWS is committed to preserving the resources on our planet and improving our living environment for our future generations.
Join us to become part of the most meaningful, dynamic and rapidly expanding industry.