It is to support a new project development including to coordinate samples, to assist project leader to keep track a series of interdependent tasks to meet the new project deadline. The successful candidate is expected to have a good interpersonal & communication skills among customer, factories and teammates.
- arrange sample order and coordinate between customers to support factory in sample delivery
- provide support to sales in costing, order follow-up & customer complaints
- arrange & follow-up samples to Marketing team and for packaging develop & testing purpose
- assist project leader to track and record the new project development progress
- liaise and coordinate with other parties when product spec. and packaging will be changed
- F.7 or above
- 2 years working experience in manufacturing
- think positive, responsible, self-motivated & work independently
- familiar with MS Word, Excel & PC software application
- able to work under pressure
- good communication skill and good command in English & Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits. Please apply by clicking Apply Now with detailed resume and salary expected in your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#1733|
As the world's second-largest company in cookware, Meyer is a family-owned company founded in 1951 with affiliates in many countries throughout Europe, the US, Asia and Australia. We are very nimble despite our large size, always striving to be the technology leader in our industry by focusing on good design, engineering and innovation.
Meyer designs, manufactures and markets many types of cookware, offering consumers a stable of widely recognized cookware brands including Circulon, Anolon, Farberware, Rachael Ray, Raco and Prestige. We offer employees a dynamic and rewarding career with long-term stability, as well as extensive opportunities for the growth and development of our employees.
We are in need of the following talented and enthusiastic individual: