- To handle New Building and A & A projects;
- To oversees construction activities and ensures the project goals and objectives are met within given timelines, while maintaining a safe job site utilizing standards;
- To makes field checks on construction, demolition, rehabilitation, alteration addition or repair projects to determine compliance with job specifications, plans, and federal policies on layout and installation requirements;
- To prepares written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control;
- To update project reports daily and project photos on a weekly basis;
- To provide strong leadership and guidance to field and site superintendents;
- To liaise with relevant Government Departments and Authorities on statutory submissions, approvals and inspections;
- To handle ad-hoc projects.
- Higher Certificate standard or above in Building Studies / Architectural Studies or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in new building or building maintenance projects / project coordination & contract administration & management experience in building construction / Main Contractors;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Excellent site management skills;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Coordinator.
We offer a competitive remuneration package ：
- Public Holidays
- Double Pay & Performance Bonus
- 14 Annual Leave
- Education Allowance & Leave
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Marriage Leave
- Paid Compassionate Leave
- Medical & Dental Allowance
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department via e-mail.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.