- Responsible for New Building / A & A / Maintenance projects ;
- Assist project manager on project planning, coordination and progress monitoring;
- Prepare correspondence material submissions, reports and method statement;
- Regular liaison with client, consultant, subcontractor and supplier to ensure timely delivery of projects;
- To liaise with relevant Government Departments and Authorities on statutory submissions, approvals and inspections;
- Stationed at site office may be required.
- Degree or Higher Certificate in Building Studies or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in new building or building maintenance projects;
- Holder of valid driving license of Number 1;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office applications;
- Excellent site management skills;
- Able to under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated;
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Project Coordinator
Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating reference, availability and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.