Did you apply for this job?
Let us know and we’ll keep track on your applied jobs.
Thank you for your response!
Take a look of other jobs and find a more suitable one.
- Assist to prepare Tender Documents (e.g. quotation, pricing schedule, material and other submissions)
- Review, record and file Sub-contracts / Supplier quotation
- Assist Project Manager/ Designers in the preparation of project documents
- Coordinate meetings with external parties
- 5.5 days work (Alternative Saturday)
- High Diploma / Associate degree or above in Construction discipline
- Relevant working experience in construction fields is preferable
- Knowledge of Construction software (e.g. MS Project, AutoCAD) is a strong advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in general PC software, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Applicants with less qualification/experience will be considered as Assistant Project Coordinator
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Lermond Engineering LTD
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website
You’ve already applied this job before. Apply this job again?