What you’ll be doing?
- Provide assistance in project design and development activities based on client requirements
- Attend project meetings with client/consultants & contractors
- Propose effective design solutions to meet project goals
- Oversee change order management and document filing activities
- Work with Director and design team in developing project plan, budget and schedule
- Prepare design layouts and sketches according to company design standards
- Address design related queries and concerns in a timely manner
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity
Who are we looking for?
- A candidate with an University graduate in Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ design experience and documentation in the Hospitality & Residential interiors works
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel & Power Point
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Travel to China/Macau occasionally
- Candidate with less working experience will consider as an assistant
- You will have an advantage if you are
- With knowledge in 3D max
- With site supervision experience
Why you should consider this opportunity:
We offer attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to right candidates. such as
- 5 day work week
- Bank holidays
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Annual leave starting from 11 days
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with expected salary and date available to The Manager, 7/F Malaysia Building , 50 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.