- University graduate in Architecture or Interior Design;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in all phases of design and documentation in the Hospitality & Residential interiors works;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop as well as knowledge in 3D max is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel & Power Point
- With site supervision experience preferred.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred;
- Travel to China/Macau occasionally
- Candidate with less working experience will consider as an assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance in project design and development activities based on client requirements.
- Develop design documentations, technical specifications and other project related documentations as needed.
- Attend project meetings to discuss any issues with client/consultants & contractors.
- Analyze design issues and propose effective design solutions to meet project goals.
- Oversee change order management and document filing activities.
- Work with Director in developing project plan, budget and schedule.
- Prepare design layouts and sketches according to company design standards.
- Address design related queries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Work with design team in prioritizing, planning and executing several projects efficiently.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
Interested parties please apply with full resume together with expected salary and date available to The Manager, 7/F Malaysia Building , 50 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.