- Responsible for overall project management to meet the contractual, technical, quality, cost, statutory, safety, environmental as well as scheduling requirements of the projects.
- Attend and chair periodic project meetings, management meetings and site supervision for coordination and quality compliance.
- Lead project team to ensure all works are complied with contractual requirement.
- Liaise with government authorities or consultants on timely submissions and seeking of approvals.
- Work closely with clients, consultants, subcontractors and other internal departments to ensure smooth and efficient operation and control of construction projects.
- Review and approve subcontracts and material procurements.
- Review and approve claim and variation order submissions.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders.
- Degree or above in Civil Engineering discipline.
- Relevant experience in project management on complex civil works for main contractor with at least 10 years in managerial grade.
- Holder of MHKIE/ MICE or equivalent.
- Experience in procuring and managing consultants, contract administration of large-scale projects, claim and EOT assessment.
- Experienced in managing full cycle of project development.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese.
Interested parties please send your CV with current / last & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.