Here’s To Your Journey with Le Méridien Cyberport.
Le Méridien is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
Job Descriptions :
• Assist in daily operation of the hotel property, all ancillary maintenance and protection of hotel assets including external facilities and grounds maintenance
• Assist in hotel renovation projects and co-ordinate with architect, interior designer, M&E consultant, structural engineer, supplier, contractor and other hotel departments
• Attend project design and co-ordination meetings, provide comments on the design, monitor site progress, and conduct quality control on installations for the compliance of local authorities’ requirements and IHG corporate standards
• Assist to coaches and disciplines staff by providing regularly constructive feedbacks to enhance their performance and maintain good working relationship with colleagues
• Bachelor’s degree / diploma in the Engineering and Building Services or related professional area
• Minimum 5-8 years of engineering experience preferably in hotel industry;
• Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License in Grade B or above
• Good with Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint
• Well organized and detail-minded with good project administration
• Result-driven with strong leadership and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Le Méridien Cyberport, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax: 2980 7750
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.