- Project site & related project documentations preparation & execution (i.e. Programme / Method Statement/ progress report / T&C forms / O&M Manuals…)
- Produce Shop drawings (e.g. Schematic Diagrams, E&M & equipment housing & fixing details)
- Attend Project Meetings and report to project manager/director
- Handle technical & site issues raised by in-house team / other contractors
- On-site system function testing & fine-tuning to ensure system performance excellence
- Prepare & Perform T&C to clients and provide project maintenance service after completion
- Frequent On-site + Offsite coordination with all clients, consultants, contractors • Special project initiative for company service betterment and performance advancement
- High Diploma or above in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, IT or Building Automation
- Experienced with Audio-visual, Control & Network Systems welcome
- Experienced with construction site procedures
- Candidates with AMX / Crestron / Extron Programming knowledge will be considered in priority
- Clear Mind with good analytical skills
- Can work under tight schedule & multi-tasking (several projects at one time)
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Can perform on-site installation & quality checking work (e.g. Connectors Soldering + Clamping) when needed
- Obtained Green Card Access to construction sites will be preferred
- Challenges-loving People with strong-mind, target-oriented and good self-discipline are born to this job!
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Engineer
- Competitive Salary package depends on qualification & performance
- Healthcare insurance
- Continuing Education in Audio-visual, Control, Networking, Building Management & Construction Programme
We offer a competitive salary package. Interested candidates should send resume with expected salary via clicking " Apply Now ".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.