This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Providing technical assistance in the design management and site supervision of E&M works;
• Ensuring that the consultants/contractors' proposals and works are technically sound and safe;
• Undertaking interface/coordination related to E&M works;
• Review of statutory submission and technical reports;
• Monitoring statutory submission of the consultants’ design works; and
• Providing technical support to site supervision teams including responding to request for information and preparing design change documents.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or other related disciplines
• Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies
• At least 6 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 3 years should be in project management role
• Experience in the management of infrastructure/building E&M system design, planning, construction and site supervisory works
• Experience in the design and construction supervision of airport E&M works is preferred
• Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
• Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please apply online via https://www.hongkongairport.com/en/careers/
Closing date: 9 October 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||TRD18-0238-0247-0566-01 (CT3114536-01#0435)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.