Qualification & Requirement:
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 6 years of relevant site working experience in HVAC projects.
- With experience in CSD / CBWD / BIM coordination, utilities liaison, and project management are essential.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drawing and MS office operations.
- Good technical knowledge in either Building Services / Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and being a good team player.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- 2-year contract.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer, or Assistant Engineer.
- Responsible for interpreting and raising issues regarding the implementation and construct ability of design.
- Execute day-to-day engineering work, supervision of work progress and co-ordination of various activities at construction projects.
- Provide on-site engineering and coordination support during the construction phase, prepare construction methods for various site activities, write method statements, monitor and manage the progress of works and provide regular progress reports, etc.