1. Experience in coordination and supervision in plumbing and drainage construction projects.
2. Preparation of technical submissions such as method statement, installation programme, material/ drawing submission, and all related project documents.
3. Attend regular site meeting and liaise with consultants, architect, and other related parties on technical matters and site progress.
4. Supervise and coordinate with subcontractors to ensure that the works are completed according to latest approved drawing.
1. Proficient or experienced in shop drawing coordination.
2. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Auto CAD.
3. Self-motivated and hard-working.
4. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Engineer.
1. 5-day work.
2. Attractive remuneration
3. Discretionary bonus
4. Mobile allowance
5. Transportation allowance
6. Education subsidies
7. Medical plan
8. Dental insurance
9. Bank Holiday
10. Examination leave
11. Marriage leave
12. Compassionate leave
13. Company trip
|Job ref no.||CT3128011-01#3018|