- To establish new production lines from scratch to mass production;
- Responsible for OEM projects follow-up, monitoring & improvement;
- Handle customer enquiries, orders coordination & completion;
- Follow-up projects with factory team.
- High Diploma or above in Engineering Discipline;
- Understanding of mold structure and design;
- Ability of plastic parts and tool problem solving;
- Experience working with foreign customer;
- Experience with CAD and CAM file;
- At least 5 years experience in factory production on plastic injection molding and mold making
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese);
- Able to work under pressure and capable of meeting deadlines;
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Well organized, strong analytical mind and logical thinking;
- Self initiated and able to work independently;
- Station in Shenzhen, China;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested parties please send full resume, availability & expected salary by clicking Apply Now
to submit your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||LS-2018-021 (CT3119080-01#1202)|
Lucky Star has over 30 years experience in the Tooling design, Manufacture, Injection molding. We had been manufacturing for key players in Power tools, Plastic parts, Mold-Building , Office automation. We are looking for high caliber person to fill in the following position: