As a subsidiary of publicly listed Karrie International Holdings Limited, Karrie Industrial Company Limited is a major supplier to several global well-known big giants. The Group is principally engaged in the sales and manufacture of metal and plastic products including personal computer and server casings, paper feeders and paper cassettes for photocopying machines. The Group has successfully integrated into Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) business with fast growth to manufacture multi-functional facsimile machines, laser printers, tape drive, multi-functional phone station and point-of-sales (POS) system, is looking for talents as below:
• Responsible for customer project follow up from pilot run to mass production
• New project quotation preparation, production line efficiency improvement.
• Exchange the ideas and technical techniques of the metal moulding with clients
• Production related document maintainence, drawing,EC, SOP
• Diploma Holder or above in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
• 3 years relevant working experience in product design of plastic and sheet metal
• Cero, Autocad is essential, UG is optional
• Candidate with electronics background is preferable.
• Good interpersonal skills, strong in presentation and project management
• Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Station in Dongguan factory is required
Interested parties please send full resume with the date of availability and expected salary to the email: email@example.com (Please quote Ref. on the envelope)
Or post it to "The Group HR Department, Karrie International Holdings Limited, 10/F, Southeast Industrial Building, 611-619 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T." (Please Attn Recruitment Team and quote Ref. on the envelope)
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.karrie.com , or visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anR3OaVMBbw&feature=youtu.be .
** We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. **