Job Description :
- Understand and accept company culture and rules of Management and Operation for all function related to BD/PM operation
- Responsible for regional sales and project management of Factory Automation, Logistics Automation and Process Automation business in Hong Kong and Macau region;
- Be responsible for achieving the assigned target through selling product and service to customers.
- Command adequate product knowledge and apply them to create value for customer
- Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Coordinate with subcontractor to ensure the milestones could be achieved and the work quality and other related matter will be in high standard and acceptable by client
- Technical clarification, for the assigned product, with clients/ end users during project execution period
- Independent handle of Sales enquires and/ or variation in projects and work together with Sales Team for tender preparation
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Develop good customer relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers for future business growth
- Work with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals
- Directly works with technical counterparts at strategic accounts to gain understanding of market & technology trends and identifying these groups and engaging them to our business products.
- Ability to travel to promote various product lines, evaluate new account and/or customer opportunities, and attend key industry trade shows.
- Resolve issues that arise out of customer service or technical difficulties that customers or internal staff may encounter as a result of the partnership.
- Develop tactics to work within the complex workflows of strategic accounts with the ultimate goal of profitably growing our products.
- Apply project management techniques and follow-up with engineering team on regular basis to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manages assigned activities related to new business merger and/or acquisitions.
- Degree in Science or Engineering (preferred in Electrical, Electronic Engineeringor Mechatronics);
- Min. 5 years working experience in sales account managementof automation, sensor or electronics components;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Deputy Manager;
- Knowledge of automation and sensorsolution;
- Strong selling, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good team player, responsible, customer-oriented and systematic;
- Outgoing personality,initiative, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good PC and Microsoft Office skills;
- Fluent inboth spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Available for traveling to China.
Office Location: Kwun Tong
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate, 5 working days per week with bank holiday. Interested parties please email your resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED salary and DATE AVAILABLE to us.
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.