Hextronik Limited is a Hong Kong based company with 3 e-commerce websites, HobbyKing.com, dany.com and snowboard.com. With a yearly revenue over USD200m, offices and warehouses in 5 countries and a staff count of roughly 330 its operations are complex and far reaching, involving Supply Chain, IT, Sales and Marketing, back office, Manufacturing and complex forecasting and demand planning.
If you think you have the energy, intelligence and leadership to manage a growing, fast paced online business from end to end, then we want to talk to you!
- Work together with the engineering team to carry our all tasks associated with preparing product designs for the manufacturing process.
- Work together with the purchasing department & suppliers obtaining off-tool samples and product components as required.
- Working together with the sales, production planning & factory management teams on production scheduling, capacity planning.
- At the design prototyping stage communicate effectively with the design team and plan the manufacturing process. This may require the preparation of workstation process plans, quality plans, specifying testing jigs and liaising with the manufacturing team preparing for OTS production runs.
- Participate in pre-production manufacturing runs with a hands-on approach to quality and efficiency.
- Design and organize manufacturing training programs when required.
- 4 years’ or above experience in project management from Consumer Electronics, Electronic Toys or RC related products
- High Diploma or bachelor’s Degree in engineering, project or a manufacturing related discipline.
- Knowledge of quality improvement systems from design through to manufacturing. Ability to identify quality problems in the manufacturing process and independently take action to address the issues and implement solutions.
- Good understand of prototyping & manufacturing process planning.
- Attention to details, able to multi-task and work well in a team under pressure and with initiative. The ability to execute plans to achieve goals and effectively communicate results.
- Solid written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- QA experience to compliant with all round quality requirements such as FCC, RED, UL is a plus
- Experience with CAD/CAM software and product design would be an advantage.
- Weekly/fortnightly travel to China may be required.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- Ability to think outside of the square and provide input to the design and manufacturing process at all stages.
- More experience will consider as Senior Project Engineer
*** Interested parties please MUST email your detailed resume, portfolio (either online or in PDF format) and contact numbers to us.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants' information will be destroyed after 12 months.