An enthusiastic civils Project Engineer is required to drive the site management on a major landfill project in South East New Territories.
Based primarily on site in the project office in TKO
• Provide technical support and assistance to the project’s various civil and buildings packages.
• Develop method statements and technical reports on a regular basis.
• Develop programs and manage safety and quality on the project
• Coordinate with the design & planning teams to provide technical expertise to ensure that designs and schedules are clear and concise.
• Working with the teams that will be largely Cantonese speaking.
• Complete assigned sub projects according to budget, programme and specific project objectives.
• Supervise, coordinate and expedite issues relating to assigned site on daily basis.
• Prepare monthly reports addressing the performance of the project, areas of concern and opportunities on each project assigned
• Ensure that best practice is used at all times.
• Responsible for site monitoring, quality control and project planning
• Coordinate with clients, consultants and sub-contractors for project implementation
• Attend site meetings and handle technical queries from clients
• 5-10 years of relevant civil project experience
• Planning & design (temporary works) experience highly desirable
• Strong technical writing skills
• Fluent in Spoken and Written English.
• Strong presentation and communication skills
Civil Engineer with a degree in relevant discipline.
Our client is a major global waste, water, and waste to energy services provider. With offices across China, Asia and the west, it strives to provide sustainable solutions to its clients.
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
Interested parties please click Apply Now.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#3968|
Maxim Recruitment is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with offices in Hong Kong, Dubai and in the UK. We are experts in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Engineers, Planners, and Claims Consultants in the construction and property sector.
Visit http://www.maximrecruitment.com/hong-kong-asia/ to see all our latest job vacancies in Hong Kong and http://www.maximrecruitment.com/jobs/ to search our hundreds of other live vacancies around the world.
We have been specialists in construction recruitment since 2003 and have many vacancies with leading construction and property employers that are not advertised anywhere else.