Reporting to Project Manager, the Project Engineer will have the following missions:
- Responsible for overall control and manage industrial automation projects
- Prepare documentations, system design, equipment and drawing submissions
- PLC and SCADA system programming
- Supervision of site installation and control panel fabrication
- On site testing & commissioning
- Degree/High Diploma/Diploma in Electronics / Electrical / Computer / Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 1-2 years working experience, Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Good communication skill
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Familiar with Industrial Automation Control is an advantage
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#2304|
Nam Wah Intelligent Automation is a leading Industrial Automation company specializing in Industrial Automation projects for Hong Kong Government and Public Transport Infrastructure, with an emphasis on the following areas:
- Mass Transit Railway
- Water Supplies
- Drainage Services
The company is a subsidiary of Nam Wah Electrical Equipment (HK) Co. Ltd., which operating since 1969. It is continually expanding operations in different regions of China, currently with offices located in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Shantou.
To support its development in Hong Kong, Nam Wah Intelligent Automation is now seeking dedicated and motivated candidates to fill the following positions: