- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of landscaping and the leachate treatment plant, with particular focus on the landfill gas flaring system etc.
- To assist in developing preventative and corrective maintenance programmes and implementing them as required for all fixed and mobile site equipment and facilities including the leachate and LFG management system components;
- To ensure that all discharges are within the limits prescribed by the Contract and in accordance with the ISO 14001 & ISO45001 standards.
- To prepare and keep maintenance reports and to propose corrective actions for any system break down.
- Higher Certificate or degree holder in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Building Services Engineering or equivalent;
- 5 years site working experience on landfills, building services or E&M projects;
- Passed in Boiler Class IA Exam in Labour Department;
- Holder a Grade B electrical licence is preferred;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision needed;
- Good command in English and Cantonese;
- Good presentation and problem-solving skills.
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please submit your resume, current salary, expected salary and contact details by clicking <>. We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.