- Coordinate projects within team and internal users
- Monitoring daily projects progress and project planning
- Perform website and APP testing to make sure the output fulfill user requirement
- Proactively identify eMarketing trends and new technologies
- Provide training sessions and sharings on eMarketing / new technologies information to internal teams
- Prepare analytical reports and handle administrative works
- Assist ad hoc projects when required
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Marketing or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience, preferably IT / eMarketing related fields
- Detail oriented and possess good time / quality management skills
- Interested in Digital / Web related fields
- Good presentation and communication skills and strong teamwork attitude
- Communications in Mandarin is required
- Solid experience in using Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge in html is a plus
- Less experience will be consider as Assistant Project Executive
We offer attractive remuneration package including including 5-day work, double pay, medical insurance, medical check up, birthday leave, training and excellent development prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary, availability and contact no. to The Human Resources & Administration Manager by fax : 3586-0196 or click Apply Now. “Please quote our job reference"
Corporate Website : www.adsale.com.hk
(All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||EIS-EME-001-2018 (CT3115413-01#2300)|
Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd
Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd. (member of Adsale Group) is a pioneer and leading international exhibition organizer. Each year, we organize more than 20 trade fairs in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Yiwu of PRC. Our exhibitions cover a wide range of industries including textile and garment, plastics and rubber, energy and power, printing and packaging, wood-working and furniture, home fashion and decor, auto parts and automobile, lighting technology, etc.
Adsale Exhibition Services Ltd has become a member of UFI since 2006, with some of our exhibitions are being certified as “UFI Approved Events", such as CHINAPLAS, EP China, EP Shanghai, WMF, etc., which we demonstrate our professional project management and dedication to the provision of quality exhibiting and visiting services.
For further information about us, please visit the website at www.adsale.com.hk
To cope with our rapid expansion, we cordially invite high caliber candidates to us in Hong Kong