Location: Wan Chai
Working Hours: 9 a.m -6p.m
1. To assist in researching and collating information;
2. To provide logistic support to Mainland related investment promotion events;
3. To provide general administrative support; and
4. To perform any ad hoc duty as required.
1. A Hong Kong Bachelors' degree, or equivalent, preferably in business administration, China studies, or marketing, a higher degree would be an advantage;
2. Meeting the language proficiency requirements of "Level 2" results in the two language papers ( Use of Chinese and Use of English) in the CRE or equivalent
3. Minimum three years of relevant full-time work experience, preferably with research of events experience;
4. Excellent presentation and communication skills in both Chinese and English and
5. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a must.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 25730668
|Job ref no.||T2018-094 (CT3110702-01#0414)|
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us: