We welcome an attentive and well-organized candidate for the position of Project Executive. This requires interacting with clients from prestigious international luxury brands and provides international project exposure.
- Client relationship management with focus in liaison of project details and new / regular orders
- Supply chain development and vendor validation
- Well-organized in handling daily operations including cost budgeting, quotation preparation and order arrangement
- Logistic planning / management
- Assist in project planning and scheduling
- Work closely with designers, production team, project team & contractors
- Diploma or higher in business studies / building studies / marketing or related disciplines
- 2 years of experience in customer management / services
- 2 years of experience in project settings
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Efficient in Excel and other office tools
- Willing to travel to China / Oversea when required
- Less qualification / experience will be considered as Project Assistant
Competitive salary with additional bonus and medical benefits available. Interested parties should send your CV, expected salary and availability by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.