Added to your applied jobs.
You can browse your job application history here.Undo this action
Looking for similar jobs?View Jobs
1) Assist in conducting technical assessments in accordance with inhouse operation procedures and guidelines;
2) Ensure the accuracy and quality of project assessment;
3) Provide technical support to Committees and Task Forces;
4) Ensure the technical team in compliance with regulatory guidelines and procedures of BSL; and
5) Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
1) Bachelor’s degree or higher in Built Environment / Environmental Science and Engineering / Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Energy Science and Engineering / Sustainability, or related discipline.
2) Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant local green and sustainability design consultancy. Candidates with lesser experience will be considered as Project Executive (Designated).
3) Experience in BEAM Plus assessments.
4) Recognized green building professional qualification, e.g. BEAM Pro / BEAM Affiliate etc. would be an advantage;
5) Be able to work both independently and in a team with good interpersonal and communication skills.
6) Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
7) Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
How to apply
BSL is an equal opportunity employer and offers attractive career prospects and remuneration to the successful candidate.
Apply with full resume including current and expected salary with date of availability to The Human Resources Unit by clicking the Apply Now button or post to Room 105-108, 1/F, Jockey Club Environmental Building, 77 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information received will be filed for future reference. Personal data will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and retained for no more than six months.
|Job ref no.||BEAM/2022/07/PE-TCS|
Founded in 2010, BEAM Society Limited (BSL) is a public body running a voluntary green building labelling scheme which is widely used in Hong Kong, and is one of the founders of the Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC). Appreciated by both the Hong Kong Government and developers, BEAM assessment and certification provides building users with a single performance label that demonstrates the overall quality of a building, whether it be new, refurbished or already in use. A qualified BEAM project is safer, healthier, more comfortable, more functional and more efficient.
BSL is committed to the highest international standards of promoting and developing BEAM assessment tools, assessing green buildings in the community and training professionals. Our BEAM assessment tools has certified green building developments encompassing over 140 million square feet of space and over 50,000 residential units. On per capita basis, BEAM is one of the most widely used voluntary green building labeling schemes of its kind in the world.
Motivate the sustainability of buildings across Asia Pacific, educate our stakeholders and the public is what we do. Join us, if you have the impulse to face these challenges.