This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Leading a team of Construction Superintendents to ensure safe and effective implementation of construction works;
• Monitoring the quality and workmanship of the electrical and mechanical works to ensure compliance with the contract drawings, specifications, and other standards
• Supervising installation, testing, commissioning and handover of the completed works to the project owners and maintenance department;
• Managing and maintaining the site records for safety, quality and resources
• Monitoring the contractors' safety performance to meet the safety standards, cultivating the safe working culture and uplifting the safety standard of the Authority
• Monitoring the work progress, proactively anticipating interface and construction problems and liaising with Project Engineers to implement comprehensive solutions
• Perform shift duties including overnight as needed
• Higher Diploma/Higher Certificate or above in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 10 years' relevant working experience in site supervision of large scale E&M engineering related construction works
• Degree holder in related disciplines with less experience will also be considered
• Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above is preferred
• Possess sound knowledge and experience in E&M works
• Experience in airport works under a live operation environment is an advantage
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 21 June 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||CWD18-0161/177-02 (CT3114536-01#0198)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.