YesStyle is looking for passionate talents, who love and appreciate the fascination of Asian fashion and beauty. Our team is active, energetic, and culturally diverse.
To embrace the idea of work-life balance, we also endeavor to create a fun and enjoyable environment for our team members.
What You'll Do:
Perform project admin duties consist but not limited to the followings:
- Ensure timely and quality of entry of time sheet, centralized resource plan by development team members.
- Perform filing of project related documents and circulate related documents for approval.
- Assist in preparation of project plans and monitor project progress.
- Periodic creation and update of project management reports.
- Perform housekeeping.
Perform other value-added activities.
What You Have:
- Tertiary education with 0 to 1 years of working experience.
- Well organized, proactive characteristics, good in communications, presentable.
- Able to handle and resolve conflicts.
What You'll Enjoy:
- 5 Days Work
- Dynamic, International Cultural & Friendly Workplace
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Staff Purchase Discount Program
- Training Programs
- Team Member's Wellness Program, such as Stretching Class, Thai Boxing
- Annual Leave, Full Pay Sick Leave, Birthday Leave, Examination Leave
- Managerial Stock Options