To design and enhance Operations process and workflow to improve effectiveness and efficiency of department. Introduce new technology to standardize and automate process. Coordinate & participate different projects including workflow reengineering, system development to streamline operation workflow and monitor implementation progress of projects to ensure the strategic objectives of the bank are achieved. Responsible for report preparation including the business development plans, strategic reports and performance reports of the department.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Management or related disciplines with at least 5 years banking experience;
- Working experience in Process Management, Operations and/or other relevant working experience;
- Good project management and organizational skills with strategic mindset;
- Analytical, independent and possession of good communication skills;
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques and/or six sigma techniques will be an advantage;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.